Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another brick in the Wall!!

Guess there are lot's of up's and down's in life.I am not totally a morose character per se,but I won't deny the fact that i find solace in describing the gloomier part of  life!!
Here's what i think about "Blissful Solitude"!!


O World,why don't you help me unearth you?

Of blissful solitude,Of random cravings.
Of silent strayings down the street of cobblestones.
Of hopeless beliefs,Of silent sighs.
Of consolations from souls who mocked behind.

O Susanne,why don't you help me unfold you?

Of profound emotions,Of sweet whisperings.
Of etheareal strayings down the abyssmal street of hope.
Of undying love,Ah!the smile..
Of faithfull dreams which were never mine.

O World,let me mix with your dirt!

Of sycophancy,Of trysts with fear.
Of blasphemies untold.

O Susanne,let me die in your arms!

Of the spell you had cast,Ah!the eyes..
Of the serene peace,which was never mine.

No comments: