Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Belfast,Northern Ireland.

Hii folks,
I am a lazy blogger,which is pretty evident by the time intervals between two successive posts,No apologies for that;but as the theme of my blog signifies,i chanced to visit my blog and suddenly decided to write something!



I am in Northern ireland at the moment.Have had a surprise off day.No work tonite.Tried to ponder relentlessly on several trivialities.Friends dropping in and out of my room.Strange buzz of accentuated loquaciousness by american mates at the backdoor.The sun in no mood to set.When i turn my head towards the right,out of the window, i come across a picturesquel beauty which leaves in a trance for ages.I turn my head towards the left and am amazed by the technically molded genuinity of the room.Believe me,its a different world all together.


I dont want to devote this post singing glories of the place,but i feel that the City never sleeps.I have ventured across the city for the maximum period of my stay at seemingly odd timings and i always get something new to think upon.The emphatic enigma of the lazy sun out here sends ripples of majestic carvations to the place.At nights,when the bartenders chant the scarcity of rum and when the guards signal the end of the night,the warm cries of "just-befriended friends" somewhat leaves me amazed.The countless 'beauties',the serenity in their eyes and their concern for strangers sends tremors of reverberations in my heart.I have managed to imprint many memories of the place which will never ebb from my soul.
To digress myself from the hoopla of dreams,i revert back to reality.Got a call just now.Some work at hand.Got to finish it in a weeks time as only a week is left before i leave this place.
But again, i hope i stayed on!!..

1 comment:

Jigar said...

sahi hai..........seriously , nice use of hi-fi vocab.....newaz dont think so much....